Pocket Guide to Trees of Zambia and Malawi
Imprint: Penguin Random House South Africa
144 Pages, 4.1 x 7.1 in
- January 2024
The trees have been organized into five groups according to similar characteristics, thereby helping readers identify individual species with relative ease.
• Concise text, including key identification pointers and descriptions of each tree’s bark, leaves, flowers and fruit
• Where applicable, the medicinal and commercial uses of each species
• Multiple full-color photographs of the trees and their diagnostic characters
• Up-to-date distribution maps
• Local tree names
• Places where trees are best seen, including national parks and reserves
The informative introduction includes a map of vegetation types and national parks, a table of the grouped tree characteristics and family names, a glossary and a quick tree ID key.
Portable and handy for use in the bush, this will be an excellent guide for anyone interested in the trees of Zambia.